Viendo perfil :: beachwalker

• Cantidad Total de mensajes: 23

[0.02% del total / 0.00 mensajes por día]

• Sitio Web: https://cornwall.flirtbox.co.uk/dating/beachwalker.html
  • Ocupación: Full time Dad, part time LSA
  • Intereses: Hello, I'm Stefan, originally from Germany, a stranded tourist living in Cornwall for 12 years now, enjoying the scenery and relaxed attitude here. I am an active person, love the outdoors, cliffs, beaches, moors, walking, biking, swimming.... I can also chill indoors, and I go to the cinema and occasional gigs. I enjoy simple and pretty things and I'm low maintenance. I'm tactile and affectionate, can be a bit of a softie at times as I hate cruelty and rudeness. I live with three of my children, my eldest is off to uni already. For now I'm very happy in Cornwall, but in a few years time - when my kids will be independent - I will take up traveling again and might end up living somewhere warmer. Currently I learn to speak Spanish in anticipation of exploring South America. I'm hoping to find a Lady that is inspiring and intelligent with a variety of interests who can hold a conversation and enjoy a quiet moment as well. Must understand that my children come first in my life!